Services and Support
In addition to our comprehensive product range, we also offer a range of services.
“Success Through Quality”
Both in the national and international market, PACKSYS may exceed expectations of its customers through high quality and the highest hygiene standards.
Our quality management system is certified according to DIN EN ISO 15378, which regulates the manufacture of pharmaceutical primary packaging in accordance with the strict guidelines of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
On this basis we guarantee:
- exclusively qualified and approved production sites
- high-quality, pharmaceutical production
- implementation of the most demanding hygiene requirements
- consistent labelling and seamless traceability
And we offer:
- independent supplier audits
- order-related audits
- Sterilization validation based on ISO 11137-1, ISO 11137-2, ISO 11737-1, ISO 11737-2
- Gamma sterilization of blow-moulded glass (HKL III brown)
- Gamma sterilization of PE eye-dropper systems
- Ethylene oxide sterilization of PP eye-dropper systems
- Gamma sterilization of atomizer pumps
- Packaging validation according to ISO 11607
- Transport validation according to ISO 11607
- Depending on the customer’s requirements, PACKSYS offers validation services for all aspects of primary packaging
- PET bottles
- PP and PE ophthalmic bottles
- PE ophthalmic bottles
- PE snap-on bottles
- Blow-moulded glass snap-on bottles
- Tubular glass snap-on bottles
- Nasal spray pumps
Manufacturing in Clean Room Conditions
Sorting of faulty pharmaceutical packaging
Repackaging of packaging to the corresponding customer specifications
Mechanical adaptation of the riser pipes of atomizers to the respective bottle size
Assembling of dosing systems
Production process of moulded glass
Production process of tubular glass
Manufacturing process for bottles and cans (extrusion blow moulding and injection blow moulding)
Manufacturing process for closures (injection moulding process)
Research and Development
Order-related packaging development
Development of new dosing and packaging systems
Practicability test of dosing systems
We also offer the following full service:
Packaging Purchase – Filling – Labelling – Cartoning – Delivery
Our knowledge assists you in making the right decision. PACKSYS employees are highly trained and even contribute our suggestions to the standards committee (DIN and ISO).
Thanks to comprehensive market know-how, many years of experience and extensive knowledge of the products, PACKSYS guarantees you a packing system that not only is perfectly tailored to your wishes, but also really works.
Highest quality and hygiene standards are a matter of course for PACKSYS. This consistent focus on first-class quality gives you the security of being able to rely on absolutely flawless products at any time and in long term.
Clear Competitive Advantage
Through individual solutions, PACKSYS provides answers to your questions about the ideal packaging that will put you one step ahead of your competitors.
PACKSYS takes over the search for your optimal packaging and ensures its quality in the long term. This allows you to concentrate more on the core tasks of your company.
Through our fast quotation and order processing, just-in-time deliveries and a competent, absolutely reliable service, not only do you secure your production processes, but you can control them flexibly at any time.
PACKSYS offers complete packaging solutions from a single source. Good prices and intelligent logistics result in a lean overall process and maximum cost efficiency.